R.M. of Enniskillen Administration & Council
R.M. of Enniskillen Council, Administration & Staff
Welcome to the community of Enniskillen and Oxbow! Please feel free to call or drop in at any time. R.M. maps are available at the R.M. office. Please contact the R.M. office if there is additional information to be placed on the website!
Reeve: Brian Northeast
|Division 1||Barry Fitzpatrick|
|Division 2||Cameron Nordin|
|Division 3||Brad Loppe|
|Division 4||Shane Boyes|
|Division 5||Jack Twietmeyer|
|Division 6||Dean Martens|
(Back Row L-R:Cameron Nordin, Jack Twietmeyer, Barry Fitzpatrick, Shane Boyes and Brad Loppe
Front Row L-R: Myrna-Jean Babbings, Brian Northeast, Leanne Weber and Dean Martens)
|Office Assistant||Pamela Bartlett|
|Foreman & Patrol Operator||Mederick Lamontagne|
|Assistant Foreman/Patrol Operator||Luke Lochart|
|Grader Operator||Mike Swayze|
|Maintenance Personnel||Rick Lochart, Travis Legare|
|Community Development Office||Lorri Solomon|
Monday to Friday 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. - Closed over noon
Saturday and statutory holidays - Closed
307 Main Street
P.O. Box 179
Oxbow, SK S0C 2B0
Phone: (306) 483-2277
Fax: (306) 483-2598
Foreman: Cellular - (306) 483-7811
R.M. of ENNISKILLEN RATEPAYERS ONLYEvery R.M. Ratepayer household is able to have 1-3 cubic yard container. The R.M. covers the monthly rental fee and the Ratepayer is charged for the monthly disposal.
Unacceptable Waste for a Container:
* No appliance with freon
* Hazardous materials or any container having contained such materials
* Oil sludg's and petroleum based semi-solids
* Liquid solvents
* Paint, thinner or remover cans (unless solidified)
* Railroad ties
* Animal wastes and/or carcasses
* Sealed drums
* Burned debris
* Compressed cylinders (propane, oxygen etc.)
* Batteries, transformer, ballasts
* Household chemicals
* Herbicides and pesticides
* Hydrocarbon soils
* Biomedical waste
* Fluorescent tubes
* Radioactive materials
Important Things to Remember
* We need access to your yard for service on your scheduled pickup day. If weather makes it unable for your yard to be accessed please notify us prior to that pickup date.
* You are responsible to keep the area in front of the container clear of obstructions for our equipment.
* Loose garbage that will blow out of the container when the truck is emptying it should be bagged, this will keep the small debris from blowing into your yard. Larger items do not have to be bagged.
* Waste needs to be within the side walls of the container, not sticking out the sides.
* Please do not use the container for Shingles, Concrete, Dirt or any other unacceptable material.
* Only waste INSIDE the container will be picked up.
Garbage is picked up monthly from these locations
2013 Tax Notices
2013 Tax Notices have been mailed out.
The R.M. bylaw states you will recieve the following discount if you pay by:
6% will appy until September 30th of the current tax year
5% will apply until October 31st of the current tax year
2% will apply until November 30th of the current tax year
Bow Valley Villa Corp. Lottery Tickets Draws are Taking Place!
Bow Valley Villa Corp. Lottery Tickets are currently not being sold. Please watch for an update when they are available in 2014.
There are weekly draws occuring on Wednesdays.
There are 46 draws of $50.00, 5 draws of $250.00 and the final draw of $1500.00
2012 Financial Statement
The R.M. of Enniskillen No.3's Financial Statement is now available on the website. It can be located on the
Main page>Documents>R.M. of Enniskillen>Financial Statements
APAS and Ag Health and Safety Network
Check out our APAS website and the new Ag Health and Safety Network Website at:
FIRE BAN - is currently not in effect.