Declaration of Election Results
Declaration of Results Councillor: Town of Oxbow for the election held on the 12th day of September, 2018. Name of Candidate: Ron Rossow Number of Votes: 96 Number of rejected ballots, except those on which no vote was made: 0 Number of ballots counted but objected to: 0 Spoiled: 0 Total number of voters who voted as indicated on each Form Z: 115 I declare that this is an accurate statement of the votes cast for the office of Councillor for Town of Oxbow. Dated this 13th ...
NOTICE OF ELECTION
1. Pursuant to Section 81 of The Local Government Elections Act notice is hereby given of a poll to be held on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 for the purpose of electing one (1) person to serve on the Council of the Town of Oxbow. 2. Polling will take place at the Town of Oxbow council chambers located at 307 Main Street, on September 12th between the hours of 9am and 8pm. 3. An Advance Poll will take place at the Town of Oxbow council chambers located at 307 Main Street, on Thursday,...
Town of Oxbow Grant Program
The Town of Oxbow is offering a new grant program to non-profit organizations within the community of Oxbow. Following are the details. GUIDELINES: Applicants must be a registered non-profit that provides an overall benefit to the community. Religious or political organizations not eligible. The grant request must be for capital or equipment purchases, for specific programming or for a special project. It may not be used to supplement general operating costs. Maximum gr...
NOTICE OF CALL FOR NOMINATIONS - Amended Dates
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that nominations of candidates for the office(s) of: Councillor: Town of Oxbow Number to be Elected: 1 will be received by the undersigned on the 8th day of August, 2018, from 8:30am to 4:00pm at the Town of Oxbow Office, and during regular business hours from July 24th to August 7th, 2018 at The Town of Oxbow Office. Nomination forms may be obtained at the following location(s): Town of Oxbow Office – 307 Main Street. Elections will be held ...
Here is a link to some good resources on controlling the mosquito population in your yard, while the Town determines if it will be able to spray at this point. http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/health/diseases-and-conditions/west-nile-virus/west-nile-virus-awareness-and-prevention
Please Limit Watering
We are seeing water usage spiking during the peak daytime hours, causing challenges with our wells in keeping up. With the dry weather, the Public Works Department is requesting that you **limit watering of lawns and gardens** from 7:00 to 10:00 in the morning, and the same times in the evening. Thank you!
|September 2018||2 posts|
|August 2018||2 posts|
|July 2018||1 post|
|June 2018||2 posts|
|May 2018||1 post|
|Older Posts||142 Dating back to January 2010|
- 2011 Financial Statement (1)
- Announcement (34)
- Article (3)
- Assessment (1)
- Community Development (25)
- Community Development Funding (7)
- Community Development Awards (1)
- Community Development Funding (3)
- Culture And Heritage (2)
- Fire (1)
- Fire Ban (2)
- Funding (10)
- Funding Announcement (6)
- General Information (18)
- Oxbow Economic Development Committee (1)
- Public Notice (17)
- Recycling (1)
- Rink (1)
- Services (3)
- Story By Mike Bartolf (1)
- Water (10)
- Zoning (1)