NOTICE OF ELECTION
1. Pursuant to Section 81 of The Local Government Elections Act notice is hereby given of a poll to be held on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 for the purpose of electing one (1) person to serve on the Council of the Town of Oxbow. 2. Polling will take place at the Town of Oxbow council chambers located at 307 Main Street, on September 12th between the hours of 9am and 8pm. 3. An Advance Poll will take place at the Town of Oxbow council chambers located at 307 Main Street, on Thursday,...
Town of Oxbow Grant Program
The Town of Oxbow is offering a new grant program to non-profit organizations within the community of Oxbow. Following are the details. GUIDELINES: Applicants must be a registered non-profit that provides an overall benefit to the community. Religious or political organizations not eligible. The grant request must be for capital or equipment purchases, for specific programming or for a special project. It may not be used to supplement general operating costs. Maximum gr...
NOTICE OF CALL FOR NOMINATIONS - Amended Dates
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that nominations of candidates for the office(s) of: Councillor: Town of Oxbow Number to be Elected: 1 will be received by the undersigned on the 8th day of August, 2018, from 8:30am to 4:00pm at the Town of Oxbow Office, and during regular business hours from July 24th to August 7th, 2018 at The Town of Oxbow Office. Nomination forms may be obtained at the following location(s): Town of Oxbow Office – 307 Main Street. Elections will be held ...
Here is a link to some good resources on controlling the mosquito population in your yard, while the Town determines if it will be able to spray at this point. http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/health/diseases-and-conditions/west-nile-virus/west-nile-virus-awareness-and-prevention
Please Limit Watering
We are seeing water usage spiking during the peak daytime hours, causing challenges with our wells in keeping up. With the dry weather, the Public Works Department is requesting that you **limit watering of lawns and gardens** from 7:00 to 10:00 in the morning, and the same times in the evening. Thank you!
Did you know that you can now submit your water meter readings online? We are requesting residents with internet access to please submit their own readings at some point between now and Sunday, April 8. The advantage to this is that the Public Works staff will have fewer homes to stop at, and you won't have to bring in a card if they happen to miss someone at home. To submit your readings go to the following link http://www.oxbow.ca/Submit-Water-Reading . Thanks everyone for your assist...
Updated Garbage and Recycling Guidelines
GFL Solid Waste Services (previously Regens) has updated some of the guidelines for what goes in garbage and recycling bins. Please connect on the following links to see what is new. Links to these brochures are permanently located on our website Landfill Dump-Recycling .
|August 2018||2 posts|
|July 2018||1 post|
|June 2018||2 posts|
|May 2018||1 post|
|Older Posts||142 Dating back to January 2010|
- 2011 Financial Statement (1)
- Announcement (34)
- Article (3)
- Assessment (1)
- Community Development (25)
- Community Development Funding (7)
- Community Development Awards (1)
- Community Development Funding (3)
- Culture And Heritage (2)
- Fire (1)
- Fire Ban (2)
- Funding (10)
- Funding Announcement (6)
- General Information (16)
- Oxbow Economic Development Committee (1)
- Public Notice (17)
- Recycling (1)
- Rink (1)
- Services (3)
- Story By Mike Bartolf (1)
- Water (10)
- Zoning (1)