Community Initiatives Fund Accepting Applications Now!
Posted on Tuesday December 10, 2013 at 10:36AM
The Community Initiatives Fund (CIF) supports community-based initiatives that improve the well being of children, youth and fmailies in Saskatchewan. Some of the program priorities include:
- Prevention and early intervention projects addressing family violence, social services, health or justice-related issues.
- Community-led projects that address the needs of children or youth.
- Aboriginal inclusion and projects that benefit urban aboriginal people.
- Youth leadership and involvement.
- Reduction of barriers to participation in programs and activities.
Deadline February 1st.
Author: Town of Oxbow