Building and Development Permits
Posted on Wednesday September 06, 2017 at 04:02PM
BUILDING AND DEVELOPMENT PERMITS
Please note that building and development permits from the Town of Oxbow are MANDATORY in ANY of the following cases:
• Where there is a structural change to the building;
• Where there are electrical changes;
• Where the structure will be attached to the ground;
• Where the structure will be greater than 100 square feet;
• Where the structure will be greater than $5,000 in value;
• For all demolitions.
This includes, but is not limited to houses, decks, sheds, garages, additions, and renovations. It is in the homeowner’s best interest to receive a building / development permit to ensure insurance coverage on your policy. Your insurance policy may be void if the proper permits have not been received.
Author:Town of Oxbow