The Lions Playground is located across from the Oxbow Arena on Marion Avenue. The playground is equipped with many play structures and a basketball court.
OXBOW PRAIRIE HORIZONS SCHOOL PLAYGROUND
The playground at OPHS is located on Tupper Street and has many structures for all ages, plus a basketball court.
The Cenotaph Park located on Marion Avenue is a beautiful oasis of trees and flowers near the arena. This is the site of the annual Remembrance Day laying of wreaths.
The Pocket Park is a lovely little spot right on Main Street, that was built and maintained by the Beautification Committee. It provides a nice resting spot while out on a walk, and is the site of the annual "Christmas in Oxbow" tree lighting, the last Thursday in November.
CAMPGROUNDS & RV PARKS
Bow Valley Park
Phone number: (306) 485-7275
Contact the Recreation Facilities Manager for reservations.
Address: River Road South of Oxbow Box 149 Oxbow, Saskatchewan Canada S0C 2B0
Bow Valley Park is nestled in Souris Valley, south of Oxbow just off of Marconi Road. There are well treed camp sites with full services. The Souris River runs along side the park.
The park features:
- 9 Full Service Sites - Intermittent - Upper Valley West
- 10 Full Service Sites - Seasonal - Upper Valley East
- 15 Power / Water Sites - Intermittent - Lower Valley
- Multiple No Service Sites suitable for tenting - Lower Valley
- Dock to launch kayaks and canoes, Boat launch, Pavilion, Potable drinking water, Children's playground, Showers & Bathrooms, Ball Diamonds, Batting cage, Outdoor Theatre, RV Dumping station
Rates, including GST, are as follows:
- Full Service - $32/day
- Full Service Seasonal - $1,680/season
- Electric & Water - $27/day
- All Sites - $168/week or $630/month
- No service - $16/day
- RV Dump - $11.00 (if not staying at campground)
- A deposit of $30.00 will be required to reserve a site. This deposit is applied toward payment of your stay, but is non refundable if you cancel your reservation.
Moose Creek Regional Park
Phone number: (306) 485-8055
Contact from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. (May to September) for more information!
Moose Creek Regional Park is located 4 miles North and 1.5 miles West of Oxbow. Moose Creek is a full service camp site with electric and water campsites. Group camping, tenting and primitive campsites are also available.
Services include: dumping station, boat launch, picnic tables, grills, showers, and fish filleting shack. Moose Creek offers many recreational activities such as boating, fishing, swimming, golfing, and a playground.